Coatings & Platings
It requires applications experience and a working knowledge of the environment to provide a long-term solution to corrosion. That is why Lone Star offers a variety of coating systems that are specifically selected to meet our customer’s performance specifications and cost requirements. Coating and plating options include:
• Zinc electroplating provides quick turnaround and cost effectiveness for standard products
• Lone Star PCI 3 Coating with SermaGard ceramic metallic basecoat provides excellent make up/break out torque characteristics and corrosion resistance.
• Whitford Xylan® high performance, baked on coatings provide long term resistance to extremes of heat and pressure
• Magnigard coatings offer a variety of properties ranging from consistent torque tension to corrosion and bi-metallic protection.
• Cadmium plating and other special coatings can be supplied using off-site processors.
Coating / Plating Comparison Chart
For additional information on the coatings and plating supplied by Lone Star, call us at 1.800.645.2764 or 281.353.1191