At LoneStar Fasteners, we are proud of our Quality Program
and the reputation that it has brought us. The foundations of our
outstanding quality program are the procedures that have been certified
to the following criteria:
ISO 9001:2008 BS 5750 MIL 45208
We welcome all audits by our customers and treat them as an opportunity to validate our value in the relationship with our clients.
commitment to quality products is reflected in the in-house
testing laboratory used to mechanically test fasteners
for tensile and proof strength, and includes:
- State of the art metallurgical examination using Leica
microscope and Struers software.
- Heat Treating and Material testing capabilities
- Full Mechanical Testing (Tensile/Proof to 300,000 lbs.)
- Spectrometer testing and full elemental chemistry.
- Charpy Impact testing to -320º F
- Salt Spray Testing Per ASTM B -117
- Hardness testing (Rockwell, Brinell, Eddy Current)
- 3 Digit heat Code Traceability
- Access to all Material Test Reports (MTR) on our Web Site
Procedures for Conformance Testing of Materials have been developed to insure:
- The mechanical and chemical integrity of raw materials and finished
- Adherence to ASTM Specification requirements
- To identify the quality of our vendors.
Traceability - all studs are stamped with a three digit code for
heat code traceability. This heat code is accessible by Lone Star
customers through our Web Site, by using a unique password, and
MTR’s can be printed any where in the world.
Gauging System at the point of manufacture. Dimensional
tolerances are set in a narrow range to assure accuracy.
Direct recording of gauge readings to our computer
enables us to analyze trends in die wear and eliminate
ASTM NACE API AWHEM VMA PVF Round
SAE ASM DIN PESA NFDA I.S.O.
ASME/ANSI QMI Management System Registration